Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound of jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini cut into noodles
Place a large sautee pan over medium heat for one minute. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about a minute. Make sure to stir continuously.
Add the srimp to the pan and cook, stirring as needed. Cook shrimp until they are cooked thoroughly and pink on all sides. This will take about 3-4 minutes. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl leaving behind liquid in the pan.
Add chicken broth and lemon juice to the pan. Cook for a minute or two and then add zucchini noodles to pan. Sautee for two to three minutes before adding shrimp back to pan. Toss to combine and then add fresh parsley and salt and pepper to taste!