Green Bean Casserole
- 4 cups of green beans
- 2 Ideal Protein Soups, Mushroom or Chicken
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce or Bragg's liquid aminos
- dash of pepper
- rosemary (optional)
- Ideal Protein Garlic and herb crisps crushed
Combine soup, soy sauce, black pepper, and beans in a 1 1/2 – quart casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
Stir the mixture. Sprinkle with crushed garlic and herb crisps. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Broccoli Casserole: Substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli flowerets for the green beans
Single Serving Recipe:
- 1 packet of IP mushroom soup
- 1 Can of Green Beans
- 1 Cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 oz milk
Heat green beans, mushroom, onion, and milk on stove until milk is almost evaporated. Heat mushroom soup and pour over the top of the beans.