- 1½ Cup Cucumbers, deseeded and diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- ½ cup green pepper, diced
- ½ cup fresh Spanish white onion, diced
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp, white vinegar
- ½ fresh lemon, squeezed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 packet of Stevia or Splenda
Mix together diced cucumbers, peppers, onion and add in the cilantro, red pepper
Mix in the rest of the ingredients and refrigerate for one hour before eating.
Let marinade overnight for a more flavorful dish.