- Complexity: medium
- 1 c bok choy, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c cucumber, peeled, quartered & thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp toasted almonds (phase 4 option)
- 1 tsp olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp splenda or stevia
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch onion powder
Pre-mix olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, stevia, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small container.
Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss with dressing.