Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2/3 cup canola or olive oil
Whisk mustard, Splenda, salt, pepper, vinegar, and chopped parsley together in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened. Adjust the seasonings to taste. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Bring apple cider vinaigrette to room temperature before using.